You are here
Scope of Activities
- Coordinate, cooperate and seek support of the Government, MoCA, DGCA and other Ministries / Organizations for the benefit of the general and business aviation industry.
- Interact with global organizations like ICAO and IBAC for developing better understanding of the efforts required for safe, secure and efficient growth of general and business aviation.
- Evaluate policies & regulations – specific to needs of general and business aviation and as per the global norms.
- Bring change in the mindset of the government officials to get general and business aviation its rightful place and recognition by projecting the industry as a real enabler of economic growth.
- Create environment for sustainable growth - that creates profits both tangible & intangible whilst contributing to national GDP.
- Determine Best Practices
- Collect, collate, analyze and circulate data relevant for safety, operations, maintenance and economy of operations
- Synergize resources and encourage the use of latest technology and tools in the industry
- Set standards and benchmarks in training for Air Crew, Operations, Maintenance Engineers and other support staff